Amazon Coins are a digital currency that you can use to buy games and apps from Amazon. Amazon Coins are valued at 100 coins per $1, making conversion rates easy enough to calculate. Plus, Coins can be purchased almost anywhere you can access your Amazon account — on the Web, on a Fire Tablet, or on Android phones and tablets using the Amazon Appstore. Amazon is the fourth most valuable public company in the world, the largest Internet company by revenue in the world and the eighth largest employer in the United States.
Job Title: Design Lead
Duration: Jan 2017 to present
- Own UX on all platforms (Android devices, Kindle devices, Fire TV, Fire Tablet, and Web).
- Primary focus on creating elegant and customer-focused designs that provide a superior retail experience working in close collaboration with business, product, technology, and design teams across international locations.
- Develop and provide thought leadership in the retail user experience across devices.
- Leverage available insights like market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Use business requirements, usability findings and market research to develop scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
- Design conceptual wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications, and functional prototypes
- Oversee close coordination with the product management team to develop a shared vision of a product and then lead a process to define the experience and design to deliver on the product’s objectives
- Collaborate on and present work to a range of stakeholders – executives, engineers, product managers, business leaders, researchers, other UX and visual designers.